Hayes, Greater London
£ 10 - £ 10.5 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Executive PA
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a PA to join one of their client in the Hayes area. Please see below for more details on the role which is paying from £10-10.50 per hour.
· You are our organiser extraordinaire. Extremely efficient, proactive and with a clear sense of priorities.
· You are intuitive, responsive and have a keen eye for detail. You deliver your duties with great care, diligence and confidentiality.
· You deliver excellent customer service, are professional and solution focused. You take pride in the work you deliver and enjoy working with others.
· You demonstrate a great ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that your stakeholders are kept supported and informed. You deliver your duties with a flexible approach
· Assist the CEO and Board with diary management, arranging conferences, booking travel arrangements, meeting set up, editing documents etc
· Attend Board meetings and take accurately recorded minutes
· Set up meeting rooms and refreshments as required
· Create and distribute Board packs for the Board and liaise with other members of the team for contribution to reports
· Ensure that actions from meetings are documented and circulated in a timely manner
· Chase owners of actions for updates and information
· Proofread and edit documents on behalf of CEO
· Set diary dates and attendance as well as organise Board subcommittee meetings
· Provide administrative and minute taking service to Friends of Plane Saver (FOP) charity
· Support the Compliance Officer and Project Officer as required
· Support the CEO with recruitment activity as and when necessary
· Maintain accurate records through established systems and procedures
· Maintain and develop own skills, knowledge and behaviour as well as keep up to date with regulatory standards and changes
· Assist with other projects and activities as and when required
· Good level of Maths and English (minimum grade C at GCSE level
· Professional Qualification to underpin a business support role such as Word Processing/Excel etc
· Working in a similar role supporting senior business leaders
· Compiling and distributing Board packs
· Working within a service orientated role
· Professional Minute taking
· Working within a financial services environment
· Working in a medium sized non-profit organisation
· A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
· Ability to take and transcribe professional meeting minutes
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be willing to sometimes work out of hours, on weekends and in off site locations (mainly central London
· Knowledge of the Credit Union Sector
· Knowledge of the non-profit or voluntary sector
The working hours are 20 hours per week - which they can be quite flexible on it. Please see below for more details on what some of the working hours which are required.
· 20 hours a week. Of that Board meetings are in the late afternoon 4:30pm to 7:00/8:30pm (depending on actions) and alternate months on Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm. AGM is on 29 Nov - will require the PA to be present from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
· The rest of the hours will require the PA to be in office. The opening hours of the office are Mon-Fri 8:30am to 4:00pm.
They're flexible with the hours of the PA like a early start or late finish. The CEO is ready to consider a Mon - Thurs or any day in the week off as long as the rest of the time the PA is available at office.
Please only apply for this role if you have the above experice and able to work the hours required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy