£ 25000 - £ 34000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Superb opportunity to join a successful team in the permanent role of P2P Officer.
With generous salary depending upon experience plus annual bonus plus superb benefits package, the successful candidate will be subject to a superb career within a well established corporate team.
You will have proven buying experience, ideally using SAP, and have strong understanding of the P2P process.
You will be reporting to the UK Buyer and working within a European market.
- managing purchase order process effectively
- identify key appropriate suppliers
- manage database and PO update process
- manage invocei process effectively
- create supplier listings through negotiation and awarding supplier contracts
- upload supplier contracts into SAP
- liaise with stakeholders consistently
- manage data processes as per audit standards
- risk assessments and protocols
Previous experience required:
- strong purchasing background including ideally managing SAP based system
- proven buying experience in industry
- advanced Excel skills
- superb communication skills and attention to detail
Company are recruiting for this permanent position for the successful candidate to join the team as soon as possible and this process will include face to face socially distanced interviews with full onboarding process in place.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy