York, North Yorkshire
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Tadcaster are an established and independent outsource nationwide service provider that specialises in the supply, installation and maintenance of beer and soft drinks dispense systems. Adecco have been instructed to recruit a Customer Service Centre Advisor for their Head Office in Tadcaster.
As a Customer Service Centre Advisor your responsibilities will include;
· taking inbound technical service calls from publicans and people working in the licensed trade who require immediate assistance with their beer dispense equipment.
· Act as first point of contact to clients and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
· Log calls for customers if they need technical assistance
· Provide instant technical advice on all aspects of beer dispense systems to callers to assist them in diagnosing simple problems themselves.
Training is provided on site at our purpose-built training centre at Tadcaster with Trainers and Coaches being on hand during the working day to assist Advisors and ensure we always provide excellent support to our customers.
· self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident;
· able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service skills;
· an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner;
· PC literate and not afraid of using systems during real time conversations with customers;
· able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
· An understanding of the licensed trade would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 11am until 3pm (20 hours per week)
Benefits include salary of circa £9,494.12 per annum + bonus, Pension, Occupational Sick Pay, Health Care and Life Assurance
To apply for the Customer Service Centre Advisor position please call Nathalie Taylor on 01904 640 333 or send you CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy