Description de l'offre
£ 350 - £ 380 / Day
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
We are currently seeking for the following position within a local authority
This role is to provide support to the Oracle E-Business Suite RA.1 application support team. Primarily you will be undertaking data cleansing of purchase orders and other EDP data in preparation for our migration to Oracle cloud in Spring 2019. You will also be required to assist with the provision of level 1 and level 2 application support to our users.
A thorough understanding of purchase to pay, including perpetual accruals in Oracle RH is essential. You will also have good functional knowledge of Oracle financial and Iprocurement, being proficient in the use of reporting and data extraction tools e.g. OBIEE, sql.
Dimensions of the Role
* Undertake data cleansing activities related to closure of purchase orders;
* Undertake data cleansing activities related to other finance data objects as required.
* Support with data validation and reconciliation exercises
* To provide first and second line support for the General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Human Resources and Payroll modules of Councils Oracle ERP System and its users.
* Good functional knowledge of Oracle ERP General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, OBI for financials modules;
* Working knowledge of Oracle HR & Payroll modules;
* Good knowledge of reporting and data extraction tools e.g. OBIEE, discoverer.
* Good knowledge of data analysis, data validation and cleansing, database design and SQL databases.
* Good working knowledge of information governance issues including data protection, freedom of information and data security;
* Experience in troubleshooting issues.
* Design and build and testing of reports - experience of Oracle Business Intelligence
* Testing of application developments - patches, enhancements, upgrades;
* Ability to design and develop a range of products including systems, processes, procedures, data outputs, reports, test plans and user guides.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
* Good communication skills
* The ability to remain calm and courteous
* Ability to explain technical issues to non technical users
* Work both independently and in a team
* Demonstrates attention to detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy