Description de l'offre
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Are you an experienced administrator, with excellent customer service skills?
If yes, then this role is for you.
We are recruiting for our client an international leading logistics and distribution company located in Maidstone. Due to a constant growth in their business they now require the services of experienced Operations Assistants.
You will be required to demonstrate, passion, confidence and drive as you will work in a fast paced and busy environment.
Available Shift is:
Start 11.00am - 8pm - 40hrs weekly
· Working as first point of contact to both internal and external customers
· Resolving all customer and contractor issues
· Handling all complaints and dealing with all enquiries in a timely and professional manner
· Assisting and liaising with team on the field and customers
· Professional yet friendly response to telephone calls, emails and letters promptly
· sending out emails to both internal and external customers
· Data entry and updating data on spreadsheets daily
· Resolving all customers and clients delivery issues and queries
· Providing Excellent Customer Service at all times
· Other Adhoc administrative duties.
* Customer Service / operational experience in a similar environment
* Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
* Be passionate, hands on approach and confident
* Ability to be helpful, flexible and adaptable
* IT Literate, excellent knowledge of MS office
· Free parking on site
· Free eye test
· Pension up to 5%
· Overtime is paid at a time and a half after 40hrs
You will be required to work one Saturday in every 6 weeks from 0700 - 1200
Please apply now as interviews are to be arranged immediately!!
You may contact Modupe on 01634 826061 for more details or send your CV directly
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy