£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Operational Support Coordinator
Location: Harlow, Essex
Position: Operational Support Coordinator
Salary/Rate: £24,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, Full- time
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Adecco Harlow are recruiting for an Operational Support Coordinator on behalf of our award-winning, non-profitable, client based in Harlow, Essex. This is a permanent position within a nationally recognised, local client. In this varied role, you will be working as a team to provide support to both the field and internal teams, through planning and organisation. As well as assisting with other internal teams, when required.
Areas of responsibility include:
· Completing all responsibilities involving the field team's itinerary as well as the logistical requirements to deliver assessments to our client's customers,
· Managing logistical arrangements that will include planning as well as organising visits, travel, bookings and accommodation,
· Produce appointment letters and keeping the departments records up to date,
· Carry out tasks that are designed to help keep the field team free for considering customer applications as well as processing other claims,
· Meet the strict controls, you will need to complete the restricted processes and governments grants,
· Provide administrative support for the department such as filing, data cleansing and ad hoc duties when required,
· Provide a high level of Customer Service in line with the companies' principals and standards,
· Ensure that claims are tracked and actioned appropriately, whilst keeping the customer advised,
· Provide support to other teams when needed,
· Review Customer Details to check the eligibility of the customer,
· Request information via telephone, emails or through the systems,
· Any ad-hoc duties as required
Ideal candidate and personal qualities:
· Proven experience within a customer service or complaints resolution focused position is desirable.
· Strong planning & organisation skills with the ability to mange customer expectations.
· Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure.
· Able to build good working relationships across all level.
· An analytical, detailed and methodical approach to problem solving
· Investigation and report writing experience would be highly advantageous.
· IT literate- Competent on the use of Microsoft word, Excel and Office.
· Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems would be highly advantageous.
· Educated to 'GCSE'/ 'O' level / NVQ level 3 standard including Maths and English,
· Experience working in a customer focused environment,
· Strong communication skills,
· High level of sensitivity and integrity
Benefits include but are not limited to:
· 26 days' holiday entitlement excluding bank holidays
· Private health care (Bupa)
· Company pension scheme
· Life insurance
· Free car parking available
· Shuttle bus service (from Harlow town centre and train station - AM, Midday and PM)
· On-site Caf�
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy