Marketing & Advertising - Online and Database Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Do you have an interest in the Fashion Industry? Are you creative with excellent attention for detail? If so, this could be the position for you!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing Assistant to join their Ecommerce department.
· Maintenance of three brand websites, ensuring new content is regularly created so it is relevant, up to date and engaging
· Writing all product copy and content on sites
· SEO - optimising all content and implementing changes recommended by SEO agency to increase organic visibility/rankings
· Creating, testing and dispatching marketing email campaigns
· Liaise with international colleagues regarding translations of the websites and email campaigns
· Reporting of website and email campaign performance
· Working with third party agencies to raise and fix any online issues
· Supporting the Ecommerce Manager & Online Marketing Executives on website build projects
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
· Creative with strong copywriting skills and an eye for graphic design
· Excellent attention to detail
· Confidence working on your own and as part of a team
· Organised with the ability to work to deadlines and show initiative
· Experience in marketing and/or the retail/fashion industry. Experience of online marketing would be very advantageous but not essential
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel and powerpoint
· Preferably experience of the following; website CMS, HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
To be considered for this position, please submit your application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy