Twickenham, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
NETWORK MANAGEMENT STREETWORKS COORDINATOR
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adecco are recruiting for a Network management street works coordinator in a local authority in the Twickenham area
You will be required to:
· Develop and operate processes and systems to co-ordinate planned network activities around all utility projects.
· Assist in the management and development of administrative systems and procedures for the NRSWA, as amended by the TMA, and the London Permit Scheme (LoPS) to ensure permit applications are correctly received and assessed.
· Carry out assessment, co-ordination activities and proactive review of planned works and schemes around development related works affecting the road network and approving Provisional Advance Authorisation (PAA) and Permit Application highlighting any co-ordination issues.
· Manage the interface between utility works and other projects taking into consideration wider implications on the network
· Undertake review and assessment of submitted traffic schemes and traffic management plans which form part of the planning application, DCO and S278 agreement with all stakeholders accordingly.
· Undertake continuous monitoring of Permit applications, major projects and programmes to identify works clashes and collaboration opportunities, based on system advice, experience and local knowledge, and proactively advise and/or negotiate with works promoters on alternative dates to ensure minimal disruption.
· Assist in coordinating and challenging works promoters on their works arrangements including timing, duration, location and traffic management, negotiating to reach an agreement between all parties.
· Other duties included
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy