Description de l'offre
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will provide a higher level of support and competency with regards to maintenance and fault finding on a varied range of automation, pumps, compressors, pipework, actuators, conveyors and other varied process equipment.
Principle accountabilities of this role include:
· Completion of both planned and unplanned maintenance work in a timely manner.
· Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment and process plant infrastructure
· Be proficient in the following areas:
· Mechanical hydraulic & pneumatic maintenance.
· Machine commissioning, breakdowns, servicing, improvements & modifications
· Reactive, planned & preventative maintenance (PPM)
· Automated system fault analysis.
· Air actuated and motor operated valve repair.
· Chain driven and belt driven systems.
· User input and interrogation of the site planned maintenance system for maintenance history retrieval & trending
· Fully experienced in permit to work systems and performing full isolations as required
· Effective communications regarding any key engineering activities.
· Department and factory Health, Safety and Environment standards are maintained to achieve set objectives.
· Ensuring all department and factory procedures are effectively maintained.
· Management and control of contractor and service engineers to ensure standards are maintained.
· Promote and practice continuous improvement techniques
· Ensure site GMP standards are strictly adhered to and maintain a "clean as you go" practice within your teams.
Candidates must have served a recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship within a modern factory environment and hold a relevant qualification in Mechanical Engineering. We seek candidates who are self-motivated experience of working within multi-functional teams within disciplined procedures in a busy time sensitive environment.
If you have worked within the dairy industry previously this would be an advantage although not essential.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy