Description de l'offre
£ 18000 - £ 25000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client, a well respected and established Financial Services company based in the beautiful town just outside Marlow, is looking for a vibrant, professional, driven candidate to join their team as a Mortgage Administrator.
The successful candidate will be joining the team at a very exciting time of growth and expansion. You will be a valued team player and be recognised for the hard work you put in.
The purpose of this role is to provide a high standard of Administration to the Mortgage Advisors.
* Ensuring all cases are dealt with efficiently
* Sourcing suitable mortgage products for initial enquiries on behalf of the advisers
* Processing mortgages from the initial enquiry through to mortgage offer and completion
* Speaking with lenders on a daily basis
* Maintaining accurate client records in line with compliance procedures
* Regularly updating advisors with progress on their applications
* Producing suitability reports for both mortgage and life insurance
* Fun, vibrant personality with the drive to be successful
* CeMAP qualified
* High IT Skills Iress systems wold be an advantage but not essential
* Free parking
* Close to the train station
* Competitive salary
* Progression and development
* Fun, flexible working environment
* Financial Services benefits
* Hours - Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
If you are successful one of our experienced consultant will call you for a telephone interview within 3-7 days of application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy