Science - Chemistry, Physics, Life Sciences
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
· Responsible for assisting in routine sample processing in a high performance laboratory
· Assist laboratory professionals with various duties of a fully functioning laboratory
· Manage test processing, receipt, tracking and accessioning
· Perform duties involving the opening, labelling, and distribution of incoming samples
· Assist in laboratory maintenance, including equipment maintenance, maintaining lab cleanliness and a safe laboratory environment
· Accurately enter all sample request information into the inventory management system
· Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures
· Sort, track, and carry packages. Distribute packages in a timely and efficient manner following distribution guidelines
Note: This position requires sustained work including lifting objects no more than 25 lb. in a laboratory that will be receiving biological specimens.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Angela Aimson