Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 9.31 - £ 10.33 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
£9.31ph then £10.31 after 12 weeks
Close to City Centre
Adecco are currently looking for a strong administrator with minute taking experience to join the team of client based within the health care sector.
To ensure the function of MDT meetings related to cancer is effectively carried out across the trust and to provide a comprehensive administrative service to support these meetings. To effectively communicate outcomes from meetings to both clinical and non-clinical staff including general practitioners and referring clinicians outside the Trust.
To coordinate the care of patients across all relevant teams, ensuring that all patients progress along the appropriate pathway within the appropriate time frame.
The main purpose of the role is to facilitate meetings:
· To coordinate delivery of all meetings making judgement on the content and timing of each meeting.
· To prepare and present documentation and ensure that policies are adhered to for meetings.
· To use a full range of administrative systems, to be able to retrieve data required from both computer and manual sources in an accurate and timely manner.
· To attend as a core member of the meetings and accurately minute the treatment plan for each patient discussed.
· To prepare and coordinate the use of video-conferencing technology where necessary
· To ensure issues not discussed are taken forward to the next meeting and follow up action carried out within agreed timescales.
The successful candidate must have minute taking experience.
This position will require a basic DBS check which will be at a charge of £35 to the candidate.
This is a temporary position to initially last for 6 months.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy