Bradford, West Yorkshire
Agriculture & Fishing - Agriculture & Fishing
· Job type
Agriculture and Fishing
· External Reference
Working with and supporting the Producer Communications Manager, you will be working on developing all areas of our producer (farmer) marketing strategy including all elements of the marketing mix.
Press & Advertising
· Day to day liaison with the industry press.
· Writing all press releases.
· Ensuring all editorial deadlines are met.
· Ensuring all messaging we send to the press is 100% consistent and in-line with our overall aims and objectives.
· Quantifying the actual v's spend on PR and advertising to ensure we are gaining best value. This also includes being pro-active and making recommendations where appropriate.
Shows & Events
· Delivering, planning and managing wool tours (approx. 15 per year). Ensuring all messaging is consistent and also on brand.
· Supporting the Producer Communication Manager with all agricultural shows. This will involve producing an annual calendar, evaluating the shows and booking shows and liaising with the relevant organisers.
· Attendance at certain agricultural shows, must show flexibility as this may involve weekend working.
· Collating and reviewing all feedback from the shows
· Overseeing all sales leads. This includes defining the targets through basic data mining (in Excel), calling potential customers and liaising with other departments to ensure all leads are followed up in a timely manner and recorded.
Liaison with Other Departments
· Professional and courteous liaison with all departments and external stakeholder
· Liaison with regional secretaries to ensure all messaging is 100% consistent and that they have all of the relevant information required.
· Liaison with Board and Regional Committee members where required.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, be able to manipulate an Excel spreadsheet to a good standard (filters, VLOOKUP etc…).
· Ideally InDesign literate.
· General departmental administration.
· Any other tasks to help support the departments overall aims and objectives.
Key Experience Required
You will need to have experience within the farming sector , either through work or out of work.
A strong communicator who can influence at all levels with at least 3 years' experience working in a similar role.
You will have a positive can do attitude and the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at any one time, therefore excellent organisations skills are required.
Confident and pro-active outlook, able to work/act upon own initiative.
Clean driving licence.
Must have gained a qualification in one of the following areas to be considered for the role: Marketing, PR or Agricultural.
This is a challenging role for a successful company and is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own and develop within it as the company grows.
Highly accessible and easily commutable from areas including, Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield and Halifax.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy