£ 15000 - £ 17000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Do you have a passion for fashion? Are you creative and have excellent attention for detail? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Fashion Industry and are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Brochure Production Assistant to join their busy Marketing Department.
The role will involve:
· Assisting the Trade Marketing Manager in shoot planning, critical paths, model sourcing & casting, budget admin, shoot attendance, image selection, proofing of retouched imagery, renaming and filing of imagery
· Assisting with content, production and development of all seasonal brochures, including critical paths, writing of copy platforms, briefing agencies, proof reading, obtaining print quotes and press passing print
· Assisting with content, production and development of the seasonal digital catalogues
· Proofing retouching for artwork is desirable but training will be provided
· Assisting the Trade Marketing Manager in retailer marketing activities for key national account customers
· Management of suppliers and agencies
· Continually be immersed in the industry, identifying, reporting and competitor activity
· Developing and managing relationships internally across departments and externally with suppliers
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
· Excellent organisation skills with ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· Be able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable but not essential:
· Proof reading skills
· Retouching proofing - but training can be provided
· Creative copy writing skills
· Press passing experience - but training can be provided
Hours of work are Monday - Thurs 8.30am - 5pm and Friday - 8.30am - 3pm (30mins lunch)
Based near Kettering with travel to Leicester and London on occasions (Pool car provided where travel is required)
If this sounds like the position for you please submit your application or contact me for further info.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy