Description de l'offre
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 24000 - £ 26000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
A new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Sales Office Administrator to join a reputable and well-established organisation based close to Sheffield City Centre.
This is a new role working within a friendly Sales Department covering all aspects of Marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Marketing role and will ideally have worked within a Construction, Manufacturing or Engineering organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Mange the day-to-day marketing activities which will include regular updating of the company's social media platforms to ensure a positive online presence
· Correspond with media and advertising agencies for development of the new company website.
· Liaise with customers and end users to arrange for the photographer to visit sites to produce images for use on social media and the website.
· Management and maintenance of the company's website, including press releases
· Responsible for on-going creative and digital development
· Administrative duties associated with the sales office, as required
· Manage and follow up on existing sales leads
· Search out potential sales leads and spot new opportunities using on line lead generation search platform
· Working closely with the Estimating Department to record and follow up on quotations
· Liaise with existing & potential customers directly over the phone.
· Skills/Qualifications Required
· A Marketing Qualification is advantageous
· Familiar with CRM systems
· Computer Literate - Working knowledge of full MS Office suite
· Excellent communication and organisational skills and a high level of literacy.
· Ability to learn and understand technical terms associated with the Construction Industry in general.
· Self-motivated with strong attention to detail skills
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday to Thursday 08:00am - 17:00pm and Friday 08:00 - 14:00pm
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy