£ 35000 - £ 37000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Tool Setter Operator to join a well established manufacturing company based local to Romford, Essex.
Due to growth they are building and operating many new production lines and material processes.
These jobs are varied and carry responsibility for a variety of production processes and quality assurance.
Responsibilities to include :
· Set and run bespoke metal powder pressing machines.
· Mind the associated automation and track the measurements on the produced parts.
· Manage the associated heat-treatment processes
· Undertake the SPC measurements in line with the agreed standards.
· Actively participate in Lean Manufacturing Initiatives
The most suitable candidate will have previous experience and aptitude for setting and operating machines and have good knowledge of CNC machines and multi-level setters.
Hours of Work:
44 hours per week, 6 day rotating shift pattern.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy