Legal - Legal
· Job type
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Intern initially for a 3 month period in the NG7 area of Nottingham with a large educational establishment. This position is to work 28hrs per week.
The purpose of the role is to provide junior support to legally qualified staff within a Contracts team.
· Managing correspondence within the shared inbox
· Liaising with academic staff to secure instructions on requirements
· Preparing first draft agreements for review
· Conducting legal research and preparing legal updates for the team on upcoming changes and arising issues
· Logging new agreements on to the system and ensuring that appropriate instructions have been received and uploaded
· Allocate projects to appropriate members of the team to progress
· Maintain records of project progress
· Dealing with general enquiries received by phone or email
Skills and Experience Required
· Graduate with an educational and/or professional background in law
· Completion of the Legal Practice Course/Bar Vocational Training Course would be advantageous
· High standard of written English
· Excellent analytical and drafting skills
· Ability to work independently and manage own workload
· Strong MS Office skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy