Description de l'offre
£ 20870 - £ 26583 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Pickers/ Packers
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Working for a forward thinking and growing manufacturing company you will be working within a busy warehouse team.
This role is a late shift position working 13.45pm - 10pm Monday to Friday and offers a competitive salary of £23'283 increasing to £26'583 after probation.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the purpose of the post is to provide continuity of supply and stock control of materials to support the Production and Manufacturing schedules at the warehouse sites.
The post holder will also assist and ensure that all deliveries and despatches are managed accurately and safely.
This is a warehouse-based role, requiring the post holder to operate an electric fork lift truck. The post involves basic documentation and simple recording of electronic data, which requires accuracy and attention to detail at all times. There may be occasions when the post holder will be required to work outside in ever changing environmental conditions, ensuring the continual throughout of stock to and from customers and suppliers is maintained at all times.
Following training, the key duties of the post are as follows;
· Be responsible for stock control, including: receipt, handling, location and distribution.
· Ensure that all stock is handled in a professional and considerate manner, as in the main it is not ours but that of our customers.
· Maintain stock levels within the warehouse and all other associated areas to include the Yard in a clean, safe and in an ordered fashion and maintain consolidation of stocks within the warehouse, so to maximise space and ensure throughout.
· Ensure the Production and Manufacturing areas are serviced as required in a timely fashion, maximising throughput as orders dictate.
· Liaise closely with the Warehouse Manager/Team Leader to prioritise materials supplied to Production / Manufacturing, and to ensure stock is picked and ready for dispatch as required.
· Ensure that unconsumed materials are correctly palletised, labelled and located back in to the warehouse after use.
· Report any stock shortages and any equipment failures to the Warehouse Manager/Team Leader for resolution.
· Ensure maximum coverage within the warehouse and Yard area is maintained during operational hours
· Maintain high standards of GMP at all times in the warehouse and other accountable areas
· Carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of the Warehouse Manager/Team Leader
· Be available for weekend and out of hours work if and when the business dictates
Skills and Experience
· Current licence for counterbalance Fork Lift Truck is essential
· Experience within a warehouse environment; procedural knowledge and understanding of stock / product control, including receipt, handling, location and distribution
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task workload.
· Basic level of numeracy and literacy required.
· Ability to use computerised information systems to retrieve, update and input all relevant data on internal stock control systems.
· Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they are comfortable with computer systems. It is not considered relevant where that experience has been gained.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a busy and fast paced team.
A competitive basic of £17'576 + £3300 shift allowance is offered and this will increase to £23'283 + £3300 shift allowance upon completion of the three month probation. (£20'850 increasing to £26'583 after probation)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy