£ 8 - £ 10.35 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are looking for enthusiastic Factory Operatives to join our team at Klix in Basingstoke.
You will be required to work 12 hour shifts, days and nights following a rolling shift pattern. This is long term on going work with potential opportunities to become a permanent Associate. Previous manufacturing experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided. Positive attitude and willingness to learn and progress is vital.
Reporting into the Area Brand Manager, this role will be responsible for the running of all Klix and Flavia machines. Operators are responsible for the ongoing quality of the product made, ensuring the completion of all quality checks. This is an opportunity for regular on going work following a rotating shift pattern. There are potential opportunities for the role to become permanent in the future.
* Total ownership of area performance.
* Monitor adherence to standards, ensuring breaches are resolved in a timely and effective way and communication is maintained with the Lead Operator/ Production Team Leader at all times.
* Run start up meeting to ensure goals and targets are clear inc additional tasks (5s, area ownership etc)
* Organise cell to ensure all materials are available & prepared prior to being required to ensure no unnecessary downtime.
* Ensure efficient execution of planned interruptions under the guidance and coordination of the Production Team Leader, and that normal operation is commenced as quickly as possible.
* Completion and update of status Short Interval Control (SIC) board at predetermined times
* Ownership of personal development & training needs.
* Maintain machine performance at >85% OEE
* Maintain scrap levels below 1.5%
* Ensure that all quality checks are completed and logs filled in.
* Follow all SPC rules and fill out charts
* Work as directed by their Lead Operator (product change overs, rework, cleaning & CI)
Must be happy to work 12 hours shifts days and nights, full training given
After training has been completed, the hourly rate will increase to £9.37 to a maximum of £10.35 per hour. Regular overtime is available, paid at time and half. Bonus for overtime on night shifts.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy