London, Greater London
Construction & Property - Building Trades
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Duties may include:
· Measuring our work areas
· Removing and disposing of old units. appliances and decor
· Investigating the position of hidden pipes and cables
· Measuring and cutting work tops
· Building base units, wall units and cupboards
· Fitting cornices, pelmets, plinths and worktops
· Cutting out spaces for sinks, cookers and hobs
· Using a range of hand and power tools
· Tiling walls
· Laying flooring
· Following strict health and safety guidelines
· Working in clients homes or businesses
You will be required to work Monday to Friday full time hours of 37.5 per week.
A clean valid B licence will be requires as at times you will need to travel to and from location via a company vehicle.
Level 2 NVQ in carpentry/ joinery is required and any applications without these unfortunately, will not be considered.
Use of NHF code book is also required alongside experience working with local authorities.
If you are interested or know anyone who is please apply now or contact me via email on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy