Sales & Retail - Customer Service Executive
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
The role is permanent with a large portfolio of clients to look after in a service driven role rather than 'hard sell'.
Previous Account Management experience is desirable however candidates from a strong professional customer service background will be considered too.
The Monday to Friday role is in a fabulous office environment and role involves:
- working effectively to liaise with a large client base with great communication skills
- building strong friendly professional rapport with each client contact
- guiding client through the sales process effectively & managing expectations
- working to service SLAs, keeping calm at busy periods to ensure all queries responded to effectively
- great brand representation every day over phone & email
The ideal candidate will be:
- team focused and able to adapt to a fast paced work load as required including occasional extra hours to support
- naturally customer focused and caring about the solutions for the client
- a great communicator by email or 'phone
- professional, well presented & confident when client facing
- flexible for occasional travel to meet clients
- sociable and a strong team player!
The post is permanent with good basic salary plus benefits and long term career progression too.
Please call 01244346674 if you're interested in this position, or apply directly with your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy