Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco kendal are recruiting an invoicing and credit controller on a 6 month contract for our client base din kendal. Hours of work will be full time 37.5 working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with an hours lunch break.
main duties will be working as part of a team to carry out a wide range of support tasks including but not limited to:
· preparation of invoices;
· logging and approving of technician expenses;
· processing and checking of job sheets and weekly timesheets;
· Ensure full support is provided to convert accrued revenues into sales invoices within the timescale enforced by company policy taking shared ownership with Ops
· Ensure all relevant job information is stored and maintained correctly to meet SOX requirements
· Liaison with both internal and external customers in an approachable, friendly and helpful manner with thorough follow up
· In line with Company guidelines and processes, including its SOX requirements, create customer accounts and credit limits.
· To make appropriate verbal & written contacts with customers to ensure that payments are with received within agreed credit terms
· To determine an appropriate escalation procedure, including legal action where necessary, when debts become past due for payment
· To communicate overdue debtors to the appropriate individual within the company and coordinate the actions taken to recover the debt.
· To issue, on a regular basis, the "On Stop" and "Cash Only" lists to all appropriate personnel
· Actively promote the Core Values within all work based activities
For more information about the role please call the branch
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy