Accountancy & Finance - Purchase ledger Clerk
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client who is located in the Preston Area is looking for an experienced Invoice Clerk who has dealt with the following:
· Processing invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
· To ensure all invoices and credit notes are passed promptly, reporting discrepancies and liaising with finance where necessary
· Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
· On receipt of a valid delivery note, match up and book in supplies onto a bespoke System, ensuring any discrepancies are highlighted and resolve
· To ensure that all documentation is completed, matched and filed accurately and that filing systems are kept up to date and in good order
· To accurately process orders ensuring that contract lines have been ordered where applicable, ensuring correct quantities and suppliers have been use
· Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
This particular role is something that requires a dedicated and hard working individual.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy