Brighton, East Sussex
£ 24000 - £ 60000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Specialist Sales - Related Services
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
· Brighton, East Sussex
· £24,000 to £60,000 OTE
· Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career at one of the UK's leading and fastest growing financial adviser firms.
You will join the team in their Brighton office as an Insurance Adviser providing independent advice to personal clients on life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
Once you have a solid understanding of personal protection products there may also be the opportunity to expand your skill set to provide advice on business protection products, such as keyman and shareholder protection insurance.
With ongoing training and development, you will be required to achieve a very high level of technical expertise combined with premier client service.
The company are looking for highly motivated individuals with sales capability who want to develop their career within the financial services sector.
What they can offer you
To support your development, you will be sponsored through professional qualifications, starting with the Certificate in Health & Protection Insurance (Cert CII - HP) with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
For those that demonstrate a high level of ability there may also be the opportunity to progress to undertake the Diploma in Financial Advice (DipFA) with the Institute of Financial Services (IFS), with the aim of developing you into a holistic financial adviser that can also provide advice on pensions, investments and tax planning.
The role comes with a basic salary of £24,000 to £30,000, depending on your experience, and a generous monthly bonus structure. It is not unrealistic for very capable advisers to double their basic salary with bonuses and top performing advisers are earning in the £50,000 to £60,000 range.
The role also comes with a number of other employee benefits and generous holiday entitlement.
The company stands for being the real experts in the industry and therefore they are looking for the very best people. Below are just some of the skills they are looking for in a new adviser:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to understand complex information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A confident and motivated self-starter
- Experience in financial services a plus but not essential
Most advisers are educated to degree level but it's not essential for those with a proven track record.
If you think you fit the bill and want to start your journey to a professional and meaningful career please submit your application.
· A monthly bonus of £250 for reaching £12,000 in commission
· A monthly bonus of 10% of commission over £12,000
Rolling three month out performance bonus (paid monthly):
· The bonus kicks in when your three month average reaches £15,000
· The bonus starts at £300 per month for someone with an average of £15,000
· It rises by £35 for every £1,000 increase in average sales, to a maximum of £1,000 per month for someone with average sales of £35,000
· For example, the bonus would amount to £475 per month for someone that maintains average sales of £20,000 (calculation: £300+(((£20,000-£15,000)/£1,000)*£35)=£475)
· Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy