Description de l'offre
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
· External Reference
Our client is looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician with Plant experience to join their busy team working for a food waste recycling and waste management centre using renewable energy.
Applications are invited for a suitably qualified Electrician to work within my client's third state of the art plant. This is a full time permanent position working shifts as agreed with your manager.
As an Electrician your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
* Production support within Shift team
* Assisting other electrical & mechanical/operational departments when required
* Installation of electrical equipment
* Routine electrical maintenance and repairs according to planned maintenance schedules
* 17th Edition
* ECS card holder
* Experience on an AD site working on pumps, screws, motors and MMC panels
* Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment
* Experience installing and working with circuit boards, power supplies, meters, lighting, electrical points and electrical wiring
* Have proven experience with fault finding
* Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices
* Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives
* You must be able to work using your own initiative
* Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
* Be able to communicate well at all levels
* You must be a motivated individual
Salary for £44,680
Working a continental shift pattern a combination of days and nights, 12 hour shifts, (which are 12:00am-12:00pm/ 12:00pm-12:00am) with four days on and then four days off so more holiday to enjoy. Working an average of 42 hours per week, but are paid for 54 hours.
Opportunity for additional Overtime at Premium Rate which are 17 extra shifts covering holiday, private Health and Pension. Opportunity for training and further development
Please submit your CV and call Laura Woollvin or Lucy Jackson on: 0208 594 9225
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy