HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
We are proud to be recruiting for Cheshire Constabulary for an HR Administrator to join their busy resourcing team on a temporary basis for 6 months initially.
The purpose of the post is to support in the day-to-day resourcing activities for the HR team. This will include:
· Putting together recruitment packs for candidates
· Provide support in the planning and running of recruitment events (e.g. open days)
· Request an receive references and other pre-employment checks
· Issue, collate and record formal HR documents
· Co-ordination of interviews and assessment days
· Booking medical assessments, onboarding and training days
· Sending out formal correspondence and contract documents
· Any other administrative duties relating to the recruitment function
Key skills for this role are:
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to work quickly to deadlines
· Able to adapt to changing priorities
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work to high levels of accuracy
· Previous HR or Administrative experience
This role is full time - Mon-Fri, 37 hours per week within office hours.
Post is based in the Winsford HQ building. An initial training period will be from the office, and then work from home until COVID19 restrictions on the site are lifted.
Offer is subject to successful police background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy