Colwyn Bay, Conwy
£ 20619 - £ 21619 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of North Wales Police for an HR Administrator (Employee Services) to join their Shared Service Team for an initial 6 months.
The purpose of the role is to support the Shared Service Facility to carry out the transactional administrative elements of the Human Resources (HR), Training and related processes in a timely and accurate manner.
Your main duties will involve:
· Maintaining and updating the IT systems and online records.
· To ensure that personal data and employee information is updated accurately and within agreed timeframes.
· Monitor to ensure relevant documentation provided to Line Managers and Employees is completed and retained in line with Force policies.
· To deal with internal and external general enquiries efficiently and effectively and direct individuals to the relevant documentation if appropriate e.g. policies, procedures.
· Co-ordinate the booking and attendance of applicants and staff to appointments, meetings and events.
· To ensure correspondence from the SSF (by post or email) is sent by agreed deadlines and contains the relevant and accurate information.
· Support in any other administrative tasks as required.
Required experience and skills:
· Experience working in an HR or Shared Service environment
· Able to work quickly and adapt to changing priorities
· Able to manage own workload effectively
· Excellent IT skills- Word, Excel and have a good typing speed (35wpm)
· Able to create correspondence and policy documents to a high standard
· Strong communication skills
The role is full time (Mon-Fri 37 hours per week) and based out of Colwyn Bay.
Offer is subject to a police background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy