Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Our clients seeks a Trainee Credit Controller (French Speaking)
Training will be provided therefore no previous finance experienced required.
The successful applicant must be a fluent French Speaker
* Responsible for the collection of MEA and France customers receivables and support the team with other small tasks
* Communicating with customers and MEA local offices in the pursuit of collecting payment for all receivables. Resolve customer's challenges/claims.
* Sent statements and dunning letters to all customers.
* Monitor daily the receivable ageing report and set targets and action items for collection of past due accounts.
* Drive down DSO
* Work closely with the Billing staff, Accounts Payable, Sales Account Managers and to resolve outstanding invoice issues.
* Assist Cash Applicator with identification of customer payments received, and provide allocation details for these payments.
* Provide weekly status reports regarding all outstanding accounts receivable to stake holders and to Finance Management.
* Provide quality customer service.
* English and French in both writing and verbally - level required: Cambridge English Proficiency (A-C) or European Frame work reference C2
* Thorough knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes of collections
* Knowledge of MS Office, requires proficiency in Excel and strong reporting capabilities.
* Requires Oracle experience.
* Effective and strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multitask.
* Work well under pressure.
* Must be able to process high volume of work
* Independent working style
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy