Science - Quality Assurance
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
This role is to provide support to global quality systems processes, procedures and operational activities which includes, but is not limited to, Learning Management, Training Administration, Application of Global Quality Policies & Standards, Change Controls, and Deviation/Corrective and Preventative Action review and administration
THE TASKS WILL INCULUDEINCULUDE LMSLMS (LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) Administration
· PerformLMS Administration activities, including but not limited to:
· Monitoring the LMSAdmin mailbox
· Support of key accounts
· Assignment of training
· Contact for technical questions relating to the use of LMS
· LMSTraining item creation and revision
· Curriculum creation and revision
· Learning plan creation and revision
· Training status report generation
· Actively participate in team meetings
Support site and function audit preparations with respect to LMSfunctionality
· Support the identification, development and implementation of harmonized/harmonizedstandardized/standardizedimproved business and system processes
· Interface with other functions to share best practices and identify / leverage opportunities across Quality systems and processes.
The below skills and experience are essential:
· General knowledge of regulatory requirements for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or vaccine industry required such as GMP GMPand QA QAprinciples.
· Ability to analyse issues and problem solve to support decision making
· Superior interpersonal effectiveness, written/verbal communication, influencing and negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently
· Meets timelines timelinesand commitments under a demanding project schedule
· Highly attentive to details and able to work well as part of a team.
Excellent computer skills and advanced knowledge of Quality Systems. Direct experience with TrackWise,TrackWise LMS LMSsystems and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
This role will require out of hours working during different times in the month and fflexibility to cover different time zones.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy