Construction & Property - Construction & Property
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
We have an exciting opportunity to work with an international industrial services company specialising in building services including site development and build out.
Please note this role is based in Dunstable and is short term for 5 days.
General Labourers work in a team performing a variety of general labour tasks within warehouse and construction environments.
· Loading, unloading and organising materials.
· Assembling or breaking down structures and furniture and distributing IT and other equipment on workstations.
· Clearing working areas.
· Cleaning up rubble, debris, and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards.
· Operating and maintaining cleaning machines to clean floors etc.
· Using and maintaining a variety of small hand tools, e.g. drills, impact guns, screw drivers, spanners, hammers, etc.
· Following safety guidelines and operating in a safe manner.
· Assembling material handling carts and workstations. Experience & Skills
· Ability to stand and / or walk for long periods of time.
· Ability to lift, carry push or pull equipment up to 28KGs.
· Ability to accurately measure.
· Excellent physical fitness and good coordination
· Relevant work experience in warehouse, manufacturing or construction is an advantage although training can be provided.
· Familiarity with using hand and power tools and general warehouse equipment is an advantage.
· Good attention to detail.
· Works well in team environments.
· Ability to follow instructions in English (written and verbal)
Client values are:
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy