£ 26000 - £ 28000 / Year
Education & Childcare - Teaching & Teacher Support - School & Pre-school
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for GCSE & Functional Skills English Tutor.
Your duties will include:
· Delivering English(Functional Skills and GCSE) to small groups of students.
· Developing schemes of work and lesson plans
· Taking a lead of the marking of work and assessment for learning within the English department.
· Developing relationships and offering support to challenging students in order for them to achieve
· Liaising with VIP Key Workers to monitor student progress, behaviour and attendance
· Keeping up-to-date registers on attendance and progress and insuring that information on student progress is tracked in the database
· Produce individual learning plans and set appropriate targets
· Attend meetings with parents and schools as required
The most suitable candidate with have previous experience working with SEN or NEET children.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy