Description de l'offre
Transport & Logistics - Air Transport
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Our client based at Stansted Airport is offering some great opportunities for Baggage Handlers/ Ramp Agents to join them in August on role offering full time hours
The role is on-going with the possibility of the role becoming permanent. Paying £8.80 and offering up to 80% discount on travel on Bus / Rail / Coach into the airport!
In order to gain and Airside pass, you must:
* Able to work any hours covering a 24 hour rota, including weekends and bank holidays (various shift patterns)
* Be able to make your own way to Stansted Airport and hold a current valid UK driving licence
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK and have current and valid photo ID
* Be free from un-spent convictions (Criminal Check)
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Undertake 5 year references check and support any gaps of 30 days or more
If you can meet all of the above, then read on as we have a great role for you!
* Manual and assisted loading and unloading of baggage weighing up to 32 Kilos
* Marshall the aircraft onto and off the stand in a effective and safe manner.
* Be comfortable working confined spaces and from heights
* Ensuring you are working in a safe and responsible manner - Health and Safety around the aircraft is paramount to this role.
* Able to we work well within deadlines and time frames.
* Communicate clearly and accurately with operations, ground personnel and flight crew
* Up to 80% discount on travel into work on Bus/ Train / Coach
* Opportunity to become permanent
* Weekly Pay
* Uniform provided
* Discount on food and Drink in the Airport
* Overtime rates of up to £9.23 per hour
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV today or call us on 01438 345 251
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy