London, Greater London
Legal - Professional Support
· Job type
· External Reference
French Speaking Document Reviewer
Our client, a unique law enforcement organisation which both investigate and prosecute the most serious economic crime. They are looking to recruit a French Speaking Document Reviewer to help focus on tackling the most serious, complex and high profile economic crime (top tier fraud, bribery and corruption.
They currently employ around 410 staff including lawyers, investigators and administrators and work closely with colleagues across the sector and the criminal justice system at home and abroad.
· Location: City of London
· Pay: £13.40 p/hr
· Hours: Monday to Friday - 36 hours
· Type: Temporary
· Duration: 3 Months
· Start Date: ASAP (Pending Vetting)
The focus will be to conduct directed document reviews to assist in the identification of material that is relevant to the investigation. On occasion document reviewers will be asked to produce analysis or summaries of documents that they have reviewed.
· Reading into the case and attending team meetings.
· Reviewing and describing digital evidential material using the digital review system (Autonomy DRS) and excel software.
· Referring any potential legally privileged material to the Case Controller or Disclosure Officer.
· Reporting to a multi-disciplinary team all evidential and disclosable material revealed by the investigation and where appropriate, identify further lines of enquiry.
· Managing large quantities of data in Excel.
· Academic qualification of degree level or equivalent
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
· Criminal law training/experience and/or investigative experience
· Experience of large document review exercises and working with digital document review platforms
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy