£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We have a rare & interesting opportunity to join our client based in Reigate as a Fraud Investigator. No previous experience required, this role would suit someone looking to move out of a call centre environment. The team is energetic, busy, fun and friendly.
As a Fraud Investigator, you will be investigating and resolving a caseload of suspected fraudulent policies. This involves:
· Investigating and resolving a caseload of suspected fraudulent policy applications
· Responsibility for investigating cases, which includes the gathering and presentation of evidence relevant to each case using a variety of sources such as shared databases, internet sites & liaison with other companies within the industry.
· Being accountable for making decisions, such as voiding or cancelling policies based upon evidence gathered
· Responsible for authenticating documents ensuring they aren't fakes
· Respond to telephone enquiries and ensure that appropriate information is passed in a timely and efficient manner
· Responsible for providing information to the Insight team in relation to policy fraud rings for information sharing
This role will involve telephone work, so we are looking for someone who is confident on the phone. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, a curiosity for information, and the ability to communicate well.
Please apply or call Sophie for more information on 01737 222536.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy