Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
FRANCHISE ADMINISTRATOR BASED IN HATFIELD, UK.
Our leading globally recognised retail client have an exciting opportunity and are looking for a Franchise Administrator to join them on a six-month contract. This role is 36 hours per week paying £9.50 per hour.
The franchising team are responsible for making sure that our client's customers can buy their products in their international stores from their Franchise partners. The Branch merchandising team are responsible for ensuring the best range is available for each market to deliver sales and profit targets, whilst continually managing stock levels.
In this role you will manage the reporting needs and stock control for all Franchise Markets, providing the required stock levels in stores, in order to achieve targeted sales - in line with the Merchandising team plans.
As the Franchise Administrator, you will be responsible for:
· Analysing the performance of lines, to provide accurate information, for the purposes of allocation and business planning.
· Be a key player within the team, build relationships within the Franchise team to identify and drive commercial opportunities, to support each product area and market.
· Manage the throughput of stock from allocation to replenishment, using and maintaining all available tools.
· Demonstrate and maintain competence in all technical area's relevant to the role.
· Maintain all data & the distribution of reports and understand the importance of accurate, organised & timely completion.
· Respond to changes in trade within each market, by amending allocation plans to utilise stock efficiently and in order to drive trade.
· Liaise with the Depot team to ensure partner orders are picked in a timely manner and any issues are resolved quickly.
· Visit stores to gain a better understanding of the impact of allocations/replenishment and store stock profiles.
Requirements of you as the Franchise Administrator:
· Ability to use Excel to at least intermediate standard including knowledge of VLOOKUP's, IFSUMS and pivot tables.
· A good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint and Word.
· Attention to detail.
· Numerical and logical with commercial acumen.
· Able to be self-motivated.
· Good communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role as the Franchise Administrator, then please apply as soon as possible. The application process is subject to the
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy