Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£ 9.67 - £ 12.24 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Fork Lift Truck
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
· To operate powered industrial trucks to safety load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas.
· Locating and moving pallets of stock and loading trucks ready for client delivery
· Reporting on any damages to stock or the vehicle
· Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security
· are maintained.
· Working safely and in a timely manner to achieve productivity targets
· Using the SAP system
· Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
What we want from you:
FLT drivers must have a strong understanding of Health and Safety process and be able to work as part of a team to meet daily targets and deadlines. The successful applicant will have experience ideally within a fast paced FMCG or consumer goods environment.
· Current Counterbalance FLT licence is essential. - Original certification and refreshers must be provided at interview
· Recent experience of driving an FLT
· Flexible shift patterns
· Paid lunch hour
· Free parking
· Internal training and development
· Weekly pay
· Pay increase after 12 months
· Subsidised on-site canteen
Hours: 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am Full time hours available
Pay rate starts £9.67 for shifts worked Monday to Friday day time, £10.74 for shifts worked Monday to Thursday Nights and Saturday and Sunday Days, £12.24 for shifts worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights. There is a pay increase after 12 months
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy