Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver to work in one of our established businesses based on the Team Valley.
· Operating Counterbalance fork lift trucks within the busy warehouse
· Moving materials and stock around the warehouse.
· Loading and unloading wagons.
· Adhering to strict health and safety policies.
· Working within a team to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
· Stock Control.
It is essential that the candidates must hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence and have experience of working within a similar role previously.
This role will be Monday - Friday. Working hours from 7am - 5pm. Pay rate of £8:50ph
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy