Gateshead, Tyne And Wear
£ 18000 - £ 19000 / Year
Agriculture & Fishing - Agriculture & Fishing
· Job type
Agriculture and Fishing
· External Reference
I am delighted to be the recruiter of choice at such an exciting time for my client. Due to some huge new contract wins, my client is looking for two experienced Florists to join the team of passionate and professional individuals. This opportunity has no ceiling and progression is definitely available as Team Leader and Managerial roles are offered. This is genuinely an amazing opportunity for the right candidates.
1) Discuss with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
2) Plan arrangement according to client's requirements, utilising knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
3) Water plants, and cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
4) Work the Trade Counter when necessary.
5) Order and purchase flowers from Suppliers.
6) Wrap and price completed arrangements.
7) Trim material and arrange bouquets, wreaths, terrariums, and other items using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials.
8) Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping financial records, serving customers, answering telephones, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
9) Inform customers about the care, maintenance, and handling of various flowers and foliage, indoor plants, and other items.
10) Decorate or supervise the decoration of buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities for parties, weddings and other occasions.
11) Perform general cleaning duties in the store to ensure the shop is clean and tidy.
12) Unpack stock as it comes into the shop.
13) Create and change in-store and window displays, designs, and looks to enhance a shop's image.
14) Conduct classes or demonstrations, or train other workers.
15) Grow flowers for use in arrangements or for sale in shop.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy