Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Fleet Purchase Administrator to join our client's expanding team based in Chesterfield.
The successful candidate will have high calibre and proven administration skills and experience. Strong numerical, analytical and mathematical skills are essential in this role and applicants will be competent in mental arithmetic
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking organisation with an outstanding working culture that is ethical, team focussed and engaging.
The role involves working in a busy and fast paced environment, it can be a pressurised but also rewarding.
Key duties and responsibilities will involve working with other team members on the following tasks:
· Inputting of new product orders onto the system
· Updating finance details onto product records
· Invoicing to customers or finance companies
· Sending orders and finance requests daily
· Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
· Carrying out administrative and filing duties as required
· Answering any queries by email or phone to customers, suppliers or internal departments in a timely and efficient manner
· Assisting with ad-hoc projects where necessary
· Analytical thinking and mathematical
· Computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
· The ability to learn quickly and works well under pressure
· Competent verbal and written communication skills
· Efficient time management and organisational skills
This is a great organisation, with superb benefits including on-site parking and a modern working environment.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy