Coventry, West Midlands
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client, a global automotive manufacturer is looking for a Fleet Administrator to work at their headquarters based in Coventry until the end of Dec 2019 on a contract basis via Adecco. The role requires working 37.5 hours per week, Mon to Fri and offers a salary £12.50/hour (after 12 weeks completion pay will be £13.50/hour)
Our client is extending their car plan schemes to a new customer with an increase in fleet size and therefore, require an administrator to work within the Employee Fleet team to handle the increased administration. The Fleet could grow by up to 600 units (if all new entitlements) are taken resulting in the generation of additional administration. The role will also be responsible for:
· Completing the monthly payroll reconciliation ensuring that Employees are charged correctly for their vehicles.
· Additional support is also required to the harmonisation of the car scheme between internal brands with support in administrative jobs being supplied to the Manager of the department.
· Ability to understand the rules and regulations of our car plan scheme programme and to be able to answer employee questions regarding the scheme. Whist doing so ensuring employee satisfaction and that the car scheme is administered correctly.
· Administering the compliance of drivers, controlling licence checking with the Licence Bureau - ensuring that entire Fleet is moved to e-declaration, and completing the monthly payroll reconciliation.
· Analysing the charges generated in Fleet Module and ensuring the vehicles are being charged at the correct amounts.
· Administer the Direct Debits for payment from retirees
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
· Previous experience of working in a similar Fleet Sales Admin role is preferred; however, candidates with strong administration background in a busy environment can be considered.
· A service-orientated individual
· Logical thinker and analytical
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
· Competent with inhouse systems and MS Office
· Attention to detail
· Ability to understand rules and regulations of the company car plan scheme
· Adhere to policies and procedures
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy