Chichester, West Sussex
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant based within the Chichester area.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain an insight into a busy finance department. You will be working within the Finance team, building good relations with the rest of the organisation as well as your team. High numerical skills and strong attention to detail is essential. You must be capable of working within a fast paced, demanding environment.
· Assist in the daily banking procedures, opening and sorting the post, entering customer receipts and allocating the amounts to the correct invoices.
· Ensure the timely and accurate recording of invoices and payments.
· Receive and review employee expenses making sure all documentation is present and in line with the expenses policy.
· Issue customer documentation
· Support the credit control procedures.
· Carry out essential daily and weekly credit card and bank reconciliations.
· Answer customer telephone calls and respond to emails.
Due to location, driving is essential.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy