Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT OF 6 MONTHS, WORKING MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM. Our client located at the Solent Business Park in Whiteley (PO15 7JZ) is looking for a hardworking and motivated individual with great organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail to work in their busy finance department. The hourly rate for this role is £8.50.
You will be required to perform general administration activities in support of the Credit Control Team and Banking Teams and provides assistance to the wider Finance Operation to achieve its operational objectives.
Main Duties include:
- Reviewing and distributing post
- Producing account statements & sending out to customers on a monthly basis
- Writing & issuing Cheques to customers
- Updating Excel spread sheets
Competencies / Skills:
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure as Team player
- Able to cope with change
- Computer literate (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Can work on your own or part of a small team
The vacancy is based with our major blue chip client. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy