Glasgow, Glasgow City
Construction & Property - Property Management, Facilities Management
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Adecco are working in partnership with a national client who require a part time Facilities Controller for their Glasgow City Centre office.
The salary is £10,000 per annum working 22.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. Alternate weekly shift pattern.
Week 1: 8am - 12:30pm
Week 2: 12:30pm - 5pm
· Empty confidential waste bins on each office floor and supervise the collection from the contractor
· Maintain water coolers, replenishing cups as required
· Stock control of consumables and the receipt of deliveries
· General maintenance duties to include:
· Changing light bulbs
· Small repair jobs
· Liaising with contractors on-site to ensure high standards are adhered to
· Annual PAT Testing and Asset Tracking checks
· Supervising contractors on an adhoc basis when work is to be completed out-of-hours
· Understand and adhere to all company policies, procedures and legislation
· Make effective use of own time and resources to ensure performance objectives and set targets are achieved. Demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude, being proactive in seeking additional responsibilities.
· Undertake any appropriate training requirements to achieve the minimum targets in relation to core objectives and capabilities.
· To carry out any reasonable instructions as directed by your Line Manager.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
· Planning; prioritisation and organisational skills
· Communication skills and ability to articulate with a range of people both within the business and visiting contractors
· Experience in dealing with suppliers of goods and services
· Basic plumbing; electrical and joinery skills
· Have the physical ability to lift and move
· Ability to drive, hold a valid license and have access to a car
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy