London, Greater London
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Semi Skilled
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
QUALIFIED Q GRADER COFFEE ROASTER REQUIRED
We are very excited to represent this very established production company, who supply to prestigious retailers, restaurants and shops their quality products. This role can be an immediate start, however for the right person a notice period will be honoured. We are sure that from the moment you set foot into this company, you will be as excited as us about working with them.
Our client is looking for a qualified Coffee roaster to join their team, the position has come available due to promotion.
The salary for the role is £24,480
Working hours are 6am-3pm Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend overtime.
Experience of Coffee roasting is essential
· Main checks on the roaster before start up
· Complete daily start up form
· Liaise with Production manager on the daily roasting schedule
· Roast the day's coffee
· Check all recipes are correct by comparing with the recipes form issued by QC
· Change any coffees in Cropster if needed
· Devan any coffees that have been delivered on Cropster
· Roast all the coffees consistently and to the profiles that have been set on Cropster
· Check Agtron to ensure coffee consistency and quality
· Take samples of each batch of roasted coffee and QC
· Liaise with the operators on the packing lines to ensure they know what coffees are in the hoppers and provide relevant PR numbers
· Ensure chaff collector is emptied regularly
· Clean roasting machines (ducting)
· Ensure all HACCP and BRC standards and processes are adhered to
· Ensure standards for Food Safety and quality are maintained
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV, all successful candidates will be contacted within a few days.
If you have any further questions, please call on 0208 594 9225.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy