Irvine, North Ayrshire
£ 31000 - £ 36000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for growing successful organisation based in North Ayrshire. Your role will be to:
· Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
· To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
· To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
· To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
· Undertake On call duties as & when required by Engineering rota.
· Must be qualified Electrical Engineer with experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment, PLC experience a distinct advantage. Self-motivated individual with ability to lead by example.
· Good team player but can work on own when required.
· Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
· Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
· Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
· Actively engage with suppliers to improve service levels and reduce costs.
· Ensure that all Quality Systems are followed.
· Experience of working within a COMAH site a distinct advantage
The successful candidate will have:
· Maintenance system skills preferably using electronic maintenance management systems. (CMMS) knowledge would be an advantage
· HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering required (or equivalent)/ Time Served Electrician
· Experience ideally gained over a period of 3+ years in FMCG and/or GMP environment
· Health and Safety knowledge
· Full, clean driving license
· Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
· Excellent communication and customer services skills
· Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
Shift Pattern: 3 Shift (Back, Early, Night rotation)
Hourly Rate: £16.41
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy