Cumnock, East Ayrshire
£ 27000 - £ 28000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting role just in for an Electrical Engineer to join our local client on a permanent basis. Our client leads the market in its field in UK and also exports their products to various other countries.
Your role will be to ensure the machine breakdowns are addressed in a timely manner and closure is reached on all repairs. Conducts equipment preventative maintenance to PPM schedule. Works in partnership with the Engineering Manager and department managers to ensure potential problems are addressed before they impact machine up times.
You will have many duties and responsibilities some will include:
* Equipment breakdown support
* Machine up time improvement
* Willingness to lie on after finish time if a major breakdown arises
* Expert system maintenance
* Project support
* Equipment installation and commissioning
* Equipment safety and risk assessment
* Proactive approach/right first time attitude
* Develops equipment design to increase robustness while maintaining manufacturing support
* Provide technical input to improvement team activity and drive cost reductions via equipment improvements/local sourcing
* Analyse problems to root cause. Demonstrate complete business awareness and the impact of process changes to the business as a whole
To be considered for the role, the client requires the following:
* Current experience/qualification in a related Electrical Engineering Discipline, i.e. Electronic & Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Professional, effective communicator capable of interfacing at all levels across departments at a technical and training level on a daily basis
* Must be self motivating with the ability to work unsupervised either individually or part of a multi disciplined team. Must be well organised
If you feel you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy