Science - Quality Assurance
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a large Pharmaceutical company, for a customer service representative to be based in Liverpool. This role would be suitable for those with experience.
To ensure the documentation service to Liverpool site is delivered through the provision of advice and support. Ensure the control of GMP documents from generation and approval to on-going maintenance, in a timely manner
* Provide a documentation control service enabling the generation, maintenance and issue of procedures, specifications, validation and allied documents, in a timely manner, in compliance with site procedures.
* Support EDMS users in the capacity of User Administrator, including set up and maintenance of accounts.
* Provide additional support to archiving services on and off-site.
* Support documentation related process improvements and projects. Gather data to monitor the group's performance.
* Control the Issue of batch specific records in accordance with the manufacturing plan. Maintaining records of issuance, permitting trace ability.
* Provide a professional, timely, responsive service to requests from other departments for routine activities, issue resolution and training.
* Actively promotes and maintains a compliance culture (HSE and GMP) by ensuring the highest practicable standards of housekeeping and safe working are applied to the workplace, in accordance with site procedures and initiatives.
* May deputise for the Documentation Manager.
* Procedural compliance
* Customer department feedback
Education (minimum/desirable): * A good standard of secondary education
Languages * Local language
Relevant Experiences * A good working knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements.
* Experience in either Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology.
* Literate and numerate, with high personal standards.
* Experience of Pharmaceutical documentation systems.
* Customer service experience.
Compliance, To be trained in:
* Working knowledge of GMPs and the application to documentation processes.
* Working knowledge of FDA & EU requirements.
Operations, To be trained in:
* Computer literacy, with standard desktop packages and e-systems operation.
* Application of technology and equipment.
Problem Resolution (Problem-Solving):
* Working knowledge of customer service approaches.
* Working knowledge of problem solving techniques
* Team membership / building fundamentals.
* Interpersonal skills and issues resolution.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy