Description de l'offre
Tipton, West Midlands
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Printing
· Job type
· External Reference
Please see below the job process you will need to folllow throughout the role: Training can be given.
Detailed Site activity process for Docucare
Pre Site Visits
· You will need to have your phone, pen and a cloth and some spare MFD Activity log sheets. All staff should arrive onsite at SCH Printroom for 8:30 am before starting their route. Each route should be completed in the order dictated in the Route plan unless otherwise agreed.
· If there are any issues with the device you will need to login using your Primary and secondary Pins. You should have your own individual login.
· Once you start the route, when you arrive on site ensure that you sign in where necessary to comply with H&S rules. Check each machine on the route using the site maps and carry out checks as detailed below. If a device has moved, ensure that Allan is aware and what updates to the floor maps are required.
· Check that every device has an MFD activity sheet and an engineer's Machine log book. If these are missing, please let Management know. The MFD activity sheet should be replaced from the spares that you should be carrying, the machine log book needs to be replaced.
· Check the device for any faults, ensure any paper left on the device is removed and securely disposed of. Use a cloth and/or Xerox anti-static fluid to keep the MFDs' touch screens and scanner glass clean also ensure that the rest of the device is cleaned as required.
· Complete the machine's MFD activity log sheet with the date, time, black toner level, your initials and any faults on the machine. If no faults present then this field can be left blank. If the same fault has been repeated for 2-3 days, then log a fault call with engineering.
· If paper is needed fill with the paper stored locally to the device. If more paper stock is required then resupply the following day. 1 box of A4 and 1 ream of A3 paper (where appropriate) should be stored by every device as an absolute minimum. High volume device should have more paper. Do not rip open the boxes and ensure that all plastic straps are removed from the boxes. Ensure all paper is stored flat. Record details of any paper required and ensure this is brought to the device the next day. We should be delivering paper daily and not just once / twice a week.
· Replace any consumable that has been exhausted. If consumables are shown as "low" detail this on the 'MFD activity sheet' and check site for replacements. If there is nothing on site then make sure you have spares for the next visit and leave next to the device. Email details of any consumable changed as soon as it has been changed. A waste toner cartridge should be left by every device that requires one.
· If there are any issues with the MFD's use basic knowledge to rectify, if not possible get in contact with another Docucare or the site Engineer to see if there are any additional easy potential solutions. If still not resolved then log a call with the Xerox Helpdesk, Phone 03702 411171 and drop a text / email to the onsite engineer so that they are aware. Ensure that a note is left on the device, stating that it is unavailable and that an engineer has been called.
· Escalate to Management, any device that has been unavailable for use for more than a day. Send email to the Service Delivery Manager stating the device serial number, fault and incident reference number. No device should be unavailable for use for more than 24 hours. These need to be escalated so that the Account management team can ensure they are fixed in an appropriate time frame.
· When you have completed the daily checks, please ensure that you remove any used consumables, empty paper boxes and wrappers from site and dispose of / recycle as appropriate.
Device / Customer Alerts
· During the day you will receive a number of alerts to device issues. These will either be emails from the customers or Incidents which have been raised by either the Xerox team or Sandwell Helpdesks.
· If the received alert is for a device on your assigned route, it is your responsibility to respond to the alert. This must be done within 10-15 minutes of receipt of the message. (Do not use your phone whilst driving). Confirm that you have received the alert and provide an eta to attend the device.
· If another team member has already completed their route, they will let you know and can attend the device as required.
· If this is the second visit to the device on the same day, ensure that you complete the MFD Activity sheet with the details of the call.
End of Day activity
· If at the end of the day, you have not completed your round, then an email must be sent to Service Delivery Manager stating the sites not visited and the reasons why.
· If you are on one of the van routes, please can you ensure that you clean out all the rubbish and used consumables. Please refill the Van as appropriate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy