Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
£ 40000 - £ 45000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Telesales, Media Sales, B2B
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
· At least 2 to 4 years of top performer sales experience.
Preferably has a book of clients that are in
eLearning, HR, Marketing, Compliance, Training/
Instructors or Fortune 500 companies.
· Experience preferred, but not necessary, selling explainer
videos or other services to the above target list.
· Positive and professional, ready to get things done
· Aggressive salesperson who can build new
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
comfortable speaking with clients on the phone and in
· Conversational in French or Spanish preferred.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, but with
a team that is there to support you. You sell it and we
will deliver it with the utmost customer service and
· Meeting quarterly sales goals.
· Travel to meet clients.
· From time to time, travelling to industry
conferences. We get fantastic Fortune 500 leads
here; you just need to close the deal.
· Selling a lot and having fun doing it.
· Ability to build rapport and work effectively with
all team members and our clients.
· Personable and approachable personality.
How We Support You
· We will train you to become a rock star explainer. It's
· After the sale, we have a team of experienced, top
notch Project Managers that will insure our clients
100% satisfaction. They have been nurtured in
our Academy and are the envy of the
industry. We are successful because our clients keep
coming back; refer us to their colleagues, family and
friends. Get us in the door and we help keep it open.
· We do marketing at industry conferences, digital
media, PR and much more. We get our name out there,
so you can reel them in.
· We like to have fun when we are working and this
pays off for you, the client and your friends and family.
As we see it, a happy you, is a productive employee.
is the market leader in explainer videos. Everyday we help
our customers such as eBay, Adobe, Microsoft, BMW, McDonalds, Porsche,
VW, J&J, BASF, SAP, Bayer and Audi explain their product or idea through
the production of simple and concise videos. Thanks to our sound methodology,
insight into the target audience and use of lively storytelling, we
help to make their explanation both highly appealing and engaging. We've
produced thousands of videos, in over 50 languages around the world!
is a fantastic place to work with a team that is creative,
smart and fun to work with. We would love to hear from you and
speak about becoming our newest team member in the UK!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy