Ayr, South Ayrshire
£ 25000 - £ 26000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting role just in today or a Marketing Coordinator with digital marketing experience to join our local client on a 9 month contract.
Your role will be to oversee the digital strategy for the company. To plan and execute all web search engines optimisation, marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Design build and maintain the social media presence, devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites. Develop and manage all digital marketing campaigns and access against company performance indicators.
In this role you will have many duties, some will include:
* Plan and execute all web SEO, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising and marketing campaigns
* Design, build an maintain the companies social media
* Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identify
* create coordinate and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against company targets and KPI's ensuring full use of CRM system
* creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
* Produce annual advertising an marketing budgets reporting on variances on a monthly basis
* identify trends an insights and optimise spend an performance based on the insight
* Brainstorm new and creative grown strategies
If you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy